It’s no secret anymore that social media platforms play a compelling role to reach new customers.
In fact, 65% of users between 15 to 55 years, claim that they can understand a person well through social media.
It should come as no surprise then that social media platforms also play a big role in people’s buying decisions.
Users no longer only socialize on Social Media but also research new products and get inspired by new trends. Actually, Facebook users spent on average of 35 minutes per day on this platform.
Keep on reading to learn how you can use Facebook reviews to boost your webshop sales.
Would you believe me if I told you that your customers aren’t only using social networks to discover new products but also to share their opinions and their thoughts about your products?
Well, the statistics speak for themselves:
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation from friends and family members.
- Facebook makes up 50% of the total amount of online referrals!
So, YES! I think it’s safe to say that social media reviews definitely matter! Especially on Facebook – with 2.2 billion active users even exceeding YouTube.
Here´s an opportunity, because all those active users can leave reviews on your Facebook company page. With Facebook reviews you don’t only gain insights about your customers you can also increase your PageRank!
Google considers your Facebook reviews to improve your PageRank. The more often and more frequent new content is added, the more important Google will deem your website to be.
So, is this only good news?
Sometimes companies or unsatisfied customers use review tools in a bad way, for example by leaving an unjust review, for their own advantage.
Unverified reviews can cause a major problem for your online trustworthiness and harm your company’s reputation. This is the case, for example, with paid reviews. By not being able to verify as a company if a review is real or dishonest, people with bad intentions can have their way at the expense of your company’s online reputation.
Apart from that, it is important that as many people as possible read your online reviews, also across platforms. So, why only show your reviews on your website if you can also show them on your company’s Facebook Page? This way, your Facebook audience will even see your collected reviews without having to visit your company’s website.
How can we do this?
Of course, by showing the verified reviews of your website on Facebook.
Feedback Company developed a tool that lets you manage your verified reviews on your web page and it works really simple: focus on getting feedback from your clients for your company, and with their tool, they will be shown on your Facebook page by adding a new tab on your Facebook company page called “reviews”.
You will gain multiple advantages, such as:
- Clients will get access to your reviews on your site and on Facebook, so they will be more visible.
- In the Facebook tab, reviews will be verified, and therefore, it will be clear of unjust reviews.
- Regular Facebook reviews will be active too, so you have the possibility of showing all your online reviews only on one channel.
- You will gain an additional boost to your Page Rank when collecting both kinds of reviews.
- By obtaining customer insights you can determine which aspects of your business are actually liked by your customers or which aspects still need to be improved.
- Proving that previous customers have had great experiences with your business, boosts the likeliness of potential customers choosing you over your competition, therefore increasing sales.
If you want to start collecting reviews with the Feedback Company tool, click here, and start taking advantage of this convenient Facebook integration now.
Start increasing conversions and sales today!